Do you offer salon equipment financing?
The simple answer is YES. We definitely offer salon equipment financing. In fact, we have a couple options that will work for anyone interested in financing.
The first one is for stylists and salon owners who are willing and able to wait for their salon equipment. We call this option “Low Price Lock Down.” Here’s how it works:
- We work with you to create your desired custom salon furniture package at a discounted price
- You pay 40% down to lock in the promotion price
- We work with you to come up with a payment plan that best works for your budget
- Once you make your final payment, we ship you your salon equipment!
The benefits of this financing options are: flexibility, no interest charges, and no credit charges. This is best for salon owners who can wait for their equipment.
If you need your salon furniture right way, this next option might be best for you. The second option is to apply for financing through our finance brokers. Here’s how it works:
- We create a custom package for you
- You fill out the application our broker provides
- Within 2 business day, you’ll know if you’ve been approved
- As soon as your first payment clears, we ship you your items!
The benefits of this financing option are: quick delivery, fast approval times, and long term payment plans!
I hope this has help you understand our finance options a little better. You can get started today by filling out the pre-application form on our financing page. We’ll be in touch with you shortly to talk to you about the next steps!
How safe is it to shop with Standish?
So, how safe is it to shop online with Standish? We’ve meticulously taken all of the right steps to help make sure that your information is protected on our site. See the graphics in the footer and checkout? Those are there to help make sure that you know we’ve partnered with companies like Norton, BuySafe, and TRUSTe. Our site also uses SSL certificate and is PCI Security Council Compliant, guaranteeing a hyper-secure connection to protect your most sensitive data. All of this is in place to make sure we can focus on our top priority, which is delivering high-quality salon furniture to you!
When can I expect to receive my products?
Typically it takes about 7-10 business days for your products to get to you. Keep in mind that, that excludes weekends, so it probably will take about 2 weeks for your products to get to you. We can’t always predict delays from shipping delays and manufacturers so please bear with us if your products arrive outside of that 7-10 business day timeframe. Our custom products can take between 8-12 weeks depending on our production time. We will let you know the expected ship date when you purchase your stuff with us.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
The answer is YES we do! We work with a ton of overseas clients in getting products to them. Here’s how it works! We ship your products to the closest port or city to you, then coordinate with the shipping company of your choice to help get products to you. We’ve done this with plenty of clients, so if you’re interested, give us a call, and we’ll walk you through the whole process!
Where are your products manufactured?
Here at Standish, we have products manufactured both in the US and overseas. We do this so we can provide you with products at a variety of price points, with the same great design, which also meet our high quality standards that our discerning clients expect. Our items that are produced overseas are actually designed locally in the United States. They have high quality components such as:
- Solid hardwood
- Granite countertops
- Double stitching
- Double staples
- Durable drawer glides and cabinet pulls
- Each batch of overseas products are checked here locally before they are delivered. This ensures they meet our rigorous quality standards.
All of our quality features a minimum 2-year warranty—a first in the salon equipment industry! So really, you’re getting the best of both worlds: the price point you love with the quality you expect.
One example of a Standish product manufactured overseas is the Chicago Playboy Salon Styling Station. The Chicago is designed with:
- Solid hardwood
- A quartz top
- Adjustable European hinges
- Ventilated iron holders that extend the life of your irons by 50%
- Full-extension commercial glides
- 2-year warranty with the option of extending your warranty up to 5 years
We’re able to keep the cost low by doing things like designing the unit without the back, which saves money on materials and shipping, and by manufacturing the unit outside of the United States. It’s a great unit that gets great reviews on its style, quality, and price.
We also carry several other brands such as Kaemark Salon Furnishings and Continuum Footspas, that are designed and manufactured here in the United States. Their exceptional quality and fully-customizable products do have a higher price point, but they’re worth every penny you invest! Typically, these products are backed by an unprecedented warranty, up to 7 years in some cases. Just as an example, Kaemark chairs ware made with:
- 6” cast iron seat pates with 7 layers of wood
- Extra-thick 10-gauge steel base plates, which prevents the chair from tilting forward
- Extra-thick cushions with high foam density cushions to prevent the chair from bottoming out
- Double-stitched seams to ensure durability
- Double the amount of staples underneath to prevent loosening over time
- Marine grade vinyl with a high rub rate, which will hold up in a rough salon environment
- In addition, every Kaemark station and most chairs come with a high array of color options that can be customized to your liking.
So in summary, where the item is manufactured depends on the product, but in general, we try to provide the best of both worlds in order to produce exceptional quality products at a competitive price!
How should I receive your freight?
It’s very important that you open your products within 1 day of receiving them, so if there’s any damage we can report it to the shipping or freight company. We’re kind of working on their schedule, so it’s very important that you open them within 1 day of receiving.
On the day that you receive your freight, be sure to inspect the packages for any signs of obvious damage. These could be…
- Punctured sides
- Smashed insides
- Any sounds of broken glass
You just want to make sure that if there are any signs of damage on the outside of your package, that you open your package and inspect the product inside to make sure it’s not damaged. If the items are damaged, you’ll want to make a note on the delivery receipt and return the package to the driver. Then, you’ll call the freight company, let them know that you refused the package, and then give us a call, because we want to get you a new replacement item out as soon as possible!
If you receive your products without any damage, then YAY, that’s EXACTLY what’s supposed to happen! The only thing that you’ll want to check, is to make sure that the number of boxes you received matches the number of boxes on the delivery receipt. If thats’ the case, go ahead and sign with confidence and send the driver on his way.
Check out our printable PDF on how to receive freight, so you have all of the questions to all of your answers right in front of you, as well as our contact information!
How to swap out salon chair bases
Swapping out the base on your chair is a breeze! Just follow the steps below!
- Find a good partner
- Make sure the chair is locked by pulling up slightly on the foot pump
- Step on the base to hold it in place while you’re lifting up
- Grab onto either side and rock gently back and forth while you lift up on it to pull it off
- It can be a little sticky, so if you have trouble getting it off, check our website for additional tips or give us a call
- Now, when you have your new base, you just put the chair down in the hole and line up the pin so it goes all the way down
- Just sit in it to lock it in place and you’re done!