When you purchase your American-made styling chairs from Kaemark, we build your chair to last the everyday wear and tear experienced in a salon. There’s 8 key features that separate Kaemark's American Made styling chairs from others on the market:
It's In The Details
- High-density foam prevents breakdown over time
- Reduce the likeliness of rust, our Nickel base to protect your floors
- Vented seat and backrest to reduce odors and mildew
- 7-ply veneer seat bucket for both strength and comfort
- Longer life expectancy vinyl to keep your chair looking new for longer
- 5-year pump warranty to protect your investment
- Abrasion resistance vinyl: No significant wear after 250,000 double rubs with #10 cotton duck
- Commercial-grade vinyl was developed to emulate the look and feel of soft leather yet is low burnishing, non-polishing, and resistant to ultraviolet exposure.
Your Chair, Your Choices
Did you know there are 720 configurations for one Kaemark American-made styling chair? Kaemark offers 18 stocked vinyls, 4 footrest options, and 10 base options.
Your custom Kaemark chair will truly showcase your style while offering ergonomic comfort and durability.
The investment for your American-made Kaemark styling chair will payout over time. With the typical life expectancy of 10+ years vs. 3 years for an imported chair, you can purchase online, your Kaemark chair protects your bottom line.
Interested in Learning More?
If you're interested in learning more about Kaemark's Styling Chairs or having your entire salon furnished in Kaemark's American-Made products, click below to schedule your in-person or virtual visit to Kaemark's Equipment Showroom!