At Standish, we want to make your delivery process as painless as possible! That's why we use reliable shipping companies, and offer a wide variety of shipping methods to get your furniture to you safe and sound! Many of our orders arrive to you in 10-14 business days from the date of purchase, unless it's a custom item. In that case, you will need to contact us regarding your delivery timeframe.
Here are some of the most common shipping options that we offer with our freight orders, and what they mean:
With questions concerning your shipment, give us a call, or contact the shipping company that has your delivery.
How to Accept Your Freight Shipment:
We ask—nay, BEG—you to follow these steps to protect your rights and the rights of your rockin' new salon furniture...
1. On arrival, immediately inspect the shipment for obvious signs of damage; this could include smashed sides, punctures, the sound of broken glass, etc. This is your right no matter what the driver says, and you must inspect the goods before signing the delivery receipt. Don't you dare sign anything unless you've carefully checked the outside of the boxes to ensure the shipment is not damaged.
2. NEVER WAIVE YOUR SIGNATURE ON ANY DELIVERY. If you waive your right to inspect the delivery and then sign upon arrival and the items happen to be damaged, you forfeit all product warranties and Standish cannot cover those costs.
3. If you notice any obvious damage, open the packages while the driver is still there and check the products for damage. If there is product damage, refuse the damaged box. Call the freight company, provide your delivery receipt number and report the damage. Then take photos and call us. We've got you covered.
4. Compare the actual number of boxes to the number listed on the delivery receipt. Again, don't sign unless everything is in order.
5. Sign the delivery receipt if there is no damage and the counts are correct. If there are any discrepancies or you have any issues, immediately call our customer service department before signing or allowing the driver to leave. We'll straighten them out.
6. Please open and inspect all packages within 1 day*. We can help with any issues if you give us a call!
*Note: The 3 day time frame as mentioned in the video is incorrect. You have only 1 day to inspect your packages that arrive!