1. Share with all the special people in your heart that you couldn't "pick" a better way to spend Thanksgiving.
2. Cut, Style, and Give Thanks! You change lives everyday by making your clients even more beautiful. So give thanks to yourself and your favorite people in the salon/spa industry.
3. Let your loved ones know that you "chair-ish" them.
4. It's that time of year to be thankful! Set your timers and give thanks.
5. Tell everyone you are excited to see (don't worry you don't have to share with your in-laws) that you can't wait for them to "comb" over!