The SC-648 station by Kaemark Salon Furnishings is a great offering for both beauty salons and barbers. With the optional add-on it has 5 feet over counter space. The SC-648 includes a lockable area with a dedicated outlet for your clippers and charger. With A-21 mirror, three extruded PVC laminated drawers, w/full-extend ball-bearing slides. Features: Top locking shear drawer, two non-locking utility drawers, lower storage cabinet, bowl cabinet w/deep shampoo well for liter bottles w/pump, appliance center w/blow holder, 3 vented iron holders, locking clipper tray w/UL approved duplex electric outlet inside back, w/UL approved hardwired 4-plex ground fault electrical outlet on outside requiring one 20 amp circuit, pigtail end to wire into wall. All interior and exterior high pressure laminate. Shampoo bowl not included in price. NOTE: Up charge for metallic base on units.
Unit replaces discontinued S-348-E.
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure the longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufacturers use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.
All custom items are final sale. If your order is canceled, 25% of your order total will act as a non-refundable deposit.