The -63 shampoo line from Kaemark is the most comfortable option in Kaemark's line-up of shampoo chairs. As soon as your client sits in the chair, the back automatically adjusts to the perfect angle. When combined with a Kaemark tilt-bowl unit, there is not a more comfortable shampoo solution on the market.
With hardwood veneer curved plywood 5/8" thick seat and 1/2" thick back, foam padded seat and back; upholstered w/expanded vinyl, clear plastic back cover, chair back w/durable black molded plastic back, w/ Euro-style black armrests and wood-like armrest inserts. Seat back swivels.
- Available in Black or Buck Upholstery
- Manual footrest mechanism
- Back automatically adjusts
- Meets California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards
- Inside Seat Width 21"
- Overall Chair Width 27"
- Base Dimensions: 22" D x 15" W
- Polyurethane Arms
- Choice of Cherry Arm Inserts, Maple or Black Molded Armrest
- Made in the USA!!!
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.
All custom items are final sale. If your order is cancelled, 25% of your order total will act as a non-refundable deposit.